Sunday, May 4, 2008

sunday morning

pregnancy progress update: I have been having lovely crampishness and some calf pain, which a couple of my cyberfriends in fertilityland have said were early signs of pregnancy for them. so I'm being cautiously hopeful...
in other news, I am at H's house (new gf), where I have just committed to an exclusive datingship. it's been over 2 months, so it's definitely time. it's very nice to have a wonderful person to be with. and it's a nice plus that she also made me coffee this morning!

my plans for the day are very exciting: read a book by AJ Heschel (Who Is Man) and a couple of articles for a two-week intensive class that will finish out the semester. Actually, this class ends the day after the end-of- year party... Alas. But then it will be summer, and I am hoping to write a megillah (scroll of Esther) and kayak, and perhaps do some bartending and/or some internship-type of work. 

3 comments:

starrhillgirl said...

Sounds like a fab Sunday to me.

j.k-c. said...

Sounds like good pregnancy symptoms to me! Fingers crossed!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Sunday!!!

And I absolutely think your symptoms are preggo symptoms! I'm hoping hoping hoping like heck for you!