Friday, October 10, 2008

shooting up

dear heavens, I've been remiss!!!

so, yes, I'm on the bandwagon...4 injections each day, and I'm loving it. 

yes, you read that correctly. I get to do 2 injections in the morning and 2 more in the evening, and you'd think it was mint chip ice cream or a beach vacation the way I look forward to it, but it's true. they don't hurt, they bring me closer to the potential of pregnancy and parenthood, and I love having a new skill. 

so far, I don't think they've made me moody -- unless skippity and giddy count as moody -- though my belly looks a bit battered from all the needles. I also am feeling good about the Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur services I led, together with a first-year student from my school, and glad now for the beauty of autumn and a few more days off from school. 

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Hooray for needles, progress, and religious services! I'm looking forward to lots more good news in the coming weeks. In the meantime, enjoy those needles and their (ahem) side effects.

Arden-Arcade Glass Cutting said...

Lovelyy blog you have here